I PROMOTE TALENTS,CONNECT WITH ME AND FEEL THE IMPACT-TRENDZ NAIJA

I PROMOTE UPCOMING TALENTS
REPORTER.: Can we meet you sir? Am DADDY O reporting for www.babajamz.blogspot.com

TRENDZtv: My name is Matthew Ehiosun Okosodo, B.A mass communication, from the university of Benin, Edo State. CEO Trendz Entertainment World, Trendztv and Trendz Modeling agency


REPORTER: Is nice to having you around sir, What is trendz entertainment world all about?


 TRENDZtv: Trendz entertainment world is about grooming upcoming artist, not just upcoming also focus on promoting and developing artist as well


REPORTER: Awesom sir ,so do you have a set of artists you work with or you are open to absorb more talents into you'd entertainment world?


TRENDZtv: Currently I have 3 artist under Trendz Record, I’m currently working with Esalu coded on management basis


REPORTER.: Awesome sir ,so other young artist who are good should still hang on right??


TRENDZtv: I’m open to work with any young talented artist any time any day


REPORTER: Lovely sir,but why do you choose to be of help to this young generation?


TRENDZtv: For any country in the world to be recon with, her youths must be highly equip and motivated in every sphere of life. I focus on the youth because I see them as the next generation, that is why Trendz Entertainment world motto is “unveiling the next generation”
.

REPORTER: Thanks sir,what advice do you have for a talented youth out there with no means to push himself or herself?


I BELIEVE IN NIGERIAN YOUTHS

TRENDZtv: Believe in your ability, keep pushing hard and don’t lose focus, it’s better to plan and fail than to fail to plan because one day your plan will definitely work for you.


REPORTER: Thanks so much,how can people reach you for deal,advice and more?


TRENDZtv: They can reach me on 09055918318, 09069572756 on IG @trendzmodel, Twitter trendzmodels Fbk Trendztv.ng
www.trendzmagazine.com
My personal IG @officialmansio


REPORTER.: Thanks for your time sir.



 TRENDZtv: My pleasure

Comments

Popular Posts