GHANA:MEET THE YOUNGEST,BADDEST AND FAMOUS RADIO PRESENTER / D J IN GHANA,GREATEST THORN TABLE WRECKER

REPORTER: Tell us your name and what you do precisely in the entertainment industry.


Mustapha Ridwan: Ya .
I'm Mustapha Ridwan . The Only Youngest Hardest Baddest Radio DJ / Promoter In the Northern Part Of Ghana

REPORTER: BADDEST DJ much respect to you,how has it been doing what you do??


Mustapha Ridwan: Ya It's Cool Sometimes And A Lot of Obstacles As Well at some other times


REPORTER: What are your biggest challenges as a Young DJ ?


Mustapha Ridwan: The Biggest Challenge Is Purely About Our Monthly Income { The Salary } 😀


REPORTER: Are DJ s not well paid in your region because here in Nigeria,DJ s are really living large but you must be good enough ?


Mustapha Ridwan: Of Course Sir.
DJ's In My Region particularly aren't paid so well not because they're not good but is just a reality here. No DJ Can Boast Of Being Rich As A DJ In My Region Mostly I Can Boldy Say We Do This For Fame / Connections And Not Purposely For Money


REPORTER: Hmm are your music  industry regulated whereby there is a body who protects the interest of the under paid talents?!


Mustapha Ridwan: Not At All Sir


REPORTER: What do you think is the way forward??


Mustapha Ridwan: Well , 
I don't think there's any solution to this Sir, My Region Is Purely not Law abiding


Mustapha Ridwan: To whoever who wanna be a DJ In My Region Should consider finding other occupation or Any Venture into other Businesses in addition To Been A DJ ,I know it sucks But I must confess the truth !


REPORTER: Sure there are solutions.e.g if all the DJ s in the area decides to come together and  demand a better payment formula don't you think that they will effect a change??


Mustapha Ridwan: Hell No Sir


REPORTER: Why no?


Mustapha Ridwan: Many of the DJ's here Just Love The Title "DJ" Not the outcome


REPORTER: Hmm that's good also because here in Nigeria when you start for the love and passion thereafter the cash flows .Some DJ s here take as much as 1 to 5 million naira to perform in a single night


Mustapha Ridwan: That sound's good.
Here you only benefit here when u venture into different business after getting the fame .


REPORTER: Entertainment is rapidly growing in Africa,migration for greener pastures is not bad.have you ever thought of leaving your region to try places that work ?


Mustapha Ridwan: No need Sir I still love my region nonetheless moreso I'ma quit radio anytime soon for my business


REPORTER: Awesome,hope the fans are showing you so much love as the youngest DJ?


Mustapha Ridwan: It's A Magic Sir ,the love is overwhelming,though am gonna quit radio sometime soon for my personal business.



 REPORTER: we at babajamz wishes you success above all but don't you think that your fans will miss you a lot??


Mustapha Ridwan: Yes they'll .
And I Always bring to their notice anytime I meet them at their various hoods so they won't be surprised


REPORTER: You have any shout out?


Mustapha Ridwan: Ya I got to thank you for this awesome convo ! And to my cherished listener's out there ,My Mummy And Daddy.
My Hood { SMART MOVEMENT GANG } S.M.G,I thank you all for the love and support so far


REPORTER: Babajamzz are your family,anytime any day feel free to connect with us once you have anything to share with the world.


Mustapha Ridwan: Thank You Babajamzz


REPORTER:Your social media handles?


Mustapha Ridwan: Mustapha Ridwan On the various social media platforms
+233557301796 On WhatsApp


REPORTER: Any final message to your fellow DJ s in your region??


Mustapha Ridwan: Let's Not Take Radio for fun or fame .Let's take it As Pure Occupation And Business targeted for profit

Comments

Popular Posts