FROM LIBERIA TO NAIJA;THE BEAUTY OF GOLD THRU FIRE- OBARAKPOR

 REPORTER: You're my guest today,can we officially know who you are and what you do??


Obarakpor: My names are Prince Isaac Obarakpor, a Deltan based in Lagos, am an actor, a singer, script  and song writer, and am also into event coverage and a Real Estate associate.


REPORTER: Is this multi tasking or just being jack of all trades??


Obarakpor : They are all gifts from God. In the Bible God gave some one talent he gave some five. I am open to any positive initiative sir so far it will add value to life


 REPORTER: Which among all your talents is most full filling for you??


Obarakpor: The music for now though, so challenging


REPORTER: Then let's talk about your musical journey so far,how has it been?


Obarakpor: I must be blunt here music journey is not rosy at all most especially when you don't have anyone backing u up financially,Music is inbuilt in my family at large. I started my musical career as a dancer some years ago.Along the line I started rapping and also discovered that my strength is more in the singing aspect which I am doing  today. I did my first album in Liberia which wasn't accepted in the Nigeria market when I returned.I was told I sing like the Americans that I should go learn how to mix up pidgin in it Then I started following up P square and 2baba till I got it right. Thank God today am a guru in it


 REPORTER: Aside financial challenge,what exactly makes music journey challenging ??


Obarakpor: Competition, not having a confirmed manager that can help break barriers, OAP's bluff and all that. Some would want to confranitize you if there is any word like that for you to blow


 REPORTER: Are you currently signed into a record label?


Obarakpor: Nah nah nah that's what am praying for


REPORTER: What genre of music do you do?


Obarakpor: RnB & hip pop
\

 REPORTER: Are your musics downloadable,Where can fans download your music??


Obarakpor: Back then on Reverbnation and few others but now that I have a manager he is working on vibrant channels to do that

 
 REPORTER: So currently you have a manager?? Could this mean that indirectly you're signed to a record label?


 Obarakpor: No sir not signed yet no documents signed yet. He does not have any label he is canvassing for that but if u have a link u can share with us


REPORTER: If a potential promoter wants to download your song, where can he assess it?


 Obarakpor: Like I said he is working on it or do you also do that on your blog?



REPORTER: Do you think being just good is what there is to music??


 Obarakpor: I know it goes beyond that sir. Music is so tasking in various ways to hit up


 REPORTER: Where do you see yourself in two to three years time looking at your kind of music and style,be sincere to yourself


 Obarakpor: Between now to the end of the year I trust God I will be known all over because my new single EWEDU has been widely accepted by the people in every show I perform it and that's giving us a serious headache to get a video done. After I performed it at Alausa,AFEEZ OYETORO A.K.A Saka fell in love with it and gave me his contact. Below is the pics we took together.


REPORTER:WE AT BABAJAMZ WISHES YOU SUCCESS ALL THE WAY,FEEL FREE TO CONNECT WITH US ONCE YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SHARE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE,BABAJAMZ IS YOUR FAMILY.

Comments

Popular Posts