ACTORS ARE INDEED A FICTITIOUS CHARATERS -DROP YOUR OPINION ON THE COMMENTS SECTION



REPORTER: It is a great delight to have you on babajamz hangout with the star, you're a star no doubt,can we meet you??


 Alex : Am Alex Ephraim by name
A movie screen writer


REPORTER: How long have you been writing professionally?


 Alex : Since 2018


 REPORTER: What is the name of your script that  has been your biggest script that has been converted to movie?


Alex : Faith
Written by Alex Ephraim
Is on YouTube


 REPORTER: What kind of writer are you?


 Alex : Am more of an emotional and comic writer


REPORTER: So do you write and sell or people give you discription  of what to write about for them?


Alex : It comes either ways
But basically I write and sell


 REPORTER: A follower of my blog once asked why actors are called fictitious charaters,you create stories and even actors so tell us why are they so called?



Alex : Because we writers only imagine💭 and create  a story out of space and our environment, while actors only portray them.
But mind you not a writers are fictitious writers. But all actors are fictitious because they portray what's on the script which might not be a reality


 REPORTER: Awesome ,What more would you want the world to know about you??


Alex: Am a relationship advisor
And the CEO of alenxfilms


REPORTER: Those willing to hook up with you how would they that?


Alex : Currently am yet to open my official IG account
But they can hit me up on WhatsApp
With 08144933467


REPORTER: Any shout-out?


Alex: I want to make a shout out to my lovely mum and my girlfriend
For the inspiration and their believe and prayers.i Want them to know that I  love them with all my strength and abilities


REPORTER: What should we be expecting from you this year 2020


Alex : My revolution,Thats all-is a great new me,watch out for me 2020

Comments

Popular Posts