A passionate Actor is back after few years of break,check her out-ONLY ON BABAJAMZ


REPORTER: Is a great pleasure having you on babajamz hangout with the star,can we meet you??


 Barbara: My name is Barbara Oby Okwedadi


REPORTER: And what do you do basically in the entertainment industry?


 Barbara: Am an actor ....most times I major in comedy


REPORTER: Have you featured in any movie at all?


Barbara: Yes a couple of them...though they were for a Christian production..which is not so popular
Then I featured in one produced by Ibinabo fiberesima but I can't remember the name now because  its been a while


 REPORTER: How long have you been in the industry?
PAULAFAITH


 Barbara: Almost 15yrs now...


 REPORTER: 15 years in the industry ?? Wow wow wow .what has it been like for you so far?


Barbara: Oh well.. iv been in and out of it...I've  not really been stable due to other engagements but the industry is like another world entirely....it's very.....exciting
But it needs patienence ,focus and determination to make a difference


 REPORTER: What are your biggest lessons so far as a female practitioner?


Barbara: My biggest lessons are never belittle urself.....when u are in the industry...
Don't show desperation or you will be exploited
So learn not to feel inferior and always be goal getter
Have it in u always that you ve got what it takes...
And when u don't get it at first attempt  dust urself up and try again


REPORTER: Have you at anytime been a victim of exploitation in the industry ?


Barbara: No....because I never allowed it,
I've always known what I want So I focus  despite what anyone says to me


REPORTER: For those willing to work with you,what should dey expect from you?




Barbara: For those willing to work with me they should expect  a spontaneous performance,am very patient and good at what I do But I don't like intimidation,it pisses me off...


 REPORTER: How would potential clients hook up with you?


Barbara: They can hook up via my watsapp number And my email address
Which are +234 815 122 4955
barbaraokwedadi@gmail.com respectively.


 REPORTER: Are you available for shooting anywhere in Nigeria?


Barbara: Yes I am



REPORTER: You wanna make a shout out??


 Barbara: To all the upcoming artiste and aspiring ones, I'd say stay strong...never be discouraged...know that best things always show up like hard work but at the end it comes out looking great
I love you guys see u at the top
The show must go on


REPORTER: We at babajamz really appreciate you for creating time to hangout with us,we wishes you success above all .


Barbara: Thanks 🙏🏻for having me

Comments

Popular Posts