NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW TOUGH IT GETS.

FORMAL EDUCATION DIDN`T STOP OR LIMIT ME.

Am daddy o reporting for babajamz, How long have you been in the industry?


CHRIS‬: 5yrs


Do you see yourself as a professional now?


CHRIS ‬: Yes sir, I'm a professional

 How did it all started?

CHRIS‬: My friend Ben told me about an audition that was held by sir Kenny (a director then)  and we both attended of which I was selected for casting

 Did you study film making in school?

CHRIS‬: Not really,Partly at pefti but not completed I later joined actors guide of Nigeria in 2014

 Why??

CHRIS‬: Because of money,I was unable to complete d fee

 Now you're practicing without certificate, do you still feel fulfilled??

CHRIS‬: I leant better through practice,Am Much fulfilled. I always present my agn certificate when required


If you see yourself in the midst of those with higher grades in film making do you feel intimidated?

CHRIS‬: I feel at home instead
 I see them as colleagues


 Awesome, so where do you draw your confidence from?

CHRIS‬: My potential and the God's grace I have which I believe it's not given to others, I always believe that people needs me more than I need them

 Any regret so far?


CHRIS: No



As a film maker, how do you help upcomers?


CHRIS‬: By putting them to the test,I create an avenue for them to showcase their talent And if I notice the ability in any I introduce the person to other colleagues as well


Do you own a production house?

CHRIS‬: Not yet an still working on it But I have manage over 5 productions


 How many movies have you made so far?


CHRIS‬: They are over 15 Including series


Wow,where and how can fans and friends get your movies?


CHRIS‬: I have some on dstv and they can also get other copies from the market, Few trailers on YouTube


 You've really gone far,some new generation film makers find it hard to get marketers and even get their movies thru to African magic,what how was your experience?


CHRIS‬: My friend Dmax got an invite to Africa Magic office after he submitted one of our movies and since then we have access to them and also being an Agn member help me in Putting my jobs on air


Agn which state chapter are you?


CHRIS‬: Lagos state chapter


Thanks so much for your time,are there more interesting  things about you that people don't know yet?


CHRIS‬: I like working with different people but I prefer to work with professionals
So there can be a better understanding


How can people hook up with you?



CHRIS‬: Facebook : Chris Clems
Ig : @chrisclems or Ccflexy1


 If you're to summarize Nollywood with one word,what will it be?


CHRIS‬: Growing industry

Thanks for your time,keep checking the blog for updates


CHRIS‬: Ok am honored
Thanks too

Comments

Popular Posts