MUSIC IS FOR LAZY YOUTHS,WHAT?




 Am DADDY O reporting for babajamz.blogspot.com ,Tell us about yourself comprising your name and your kind of music


JO‬: Kk I am an artist,Incredible Jo based on nija afro music,n also live abuja


 How long have you been doing music?


JO: A year now


 So you're pretty new,why choose music?


JO: Ya that bcos I luv music I feel the music in me I just can't live a day without music because it my calling


So how come you just started and not long ago?


JO‬: I have been writing them down but because I am not financially supported n don't have the money that y


 But someone is of the opinion that music is for lazy youths,is making music really that simple?


JO‬: That is what he thinks n because music is not his calling that y


 Are your parents in support of your musical career?


JO‬: Yes


So what is your biggest challenge as an up comer?


JO‬: Money


Money for what?


JO: Money to promote my music


 If you're to seek help,who would you be looking up to?


JO‬: Not really sure, God!!

 Hmmmm So what are your plans towards raising funds to promote your songs?


JO‬: Looking for a job, any descent job


  How many tracks have you now?


JO‬: 3


 Is anyone in a downloadable form?


JO: No


Why?


JO‬: Haven't opened a link yet bt I can it to u nw


 You mean you can generate a link for your music?



JO: Yes




 Alright, how can people hook up with you?


JO‬: On WhatsApp,instagram,n facebook


 Let's have your  Social media details+ your phone number


JO‬: Kk
 Fb Josiah fidelis
Whatsapp; 07017484898,08124926090
instagram  incredible jo


It would be great to have your music on a downloadable site,can you afford to do that?


JO: Kk I will

Thanks for being part of this, hope to have you again, Any shout out??


JO‬: Shout out to my relations,friends n fans out there




Check out our conversation on www.babajamz.blogspot.com , Thanks for being here


JO‬: Kk tanks too

Comments

Popular Posts