LEARN TO BE A BETTER ARTIST.KEEP IMPROVING YOURSELF AND YOUR CRAFT.

AM 90% MUSIC



 Am DADDY O reporting for babajamz,greetings to you the next superstar .let's meet you


OLATUNDE‬: I'm Olatunde. A Rapper, Singer, Songwriter Performing Act and Dancer


            Wow,amazing You're a bundle of talent bro How did you discovered all those talents?


OLATUNDE‬: Thanks boss. Well, I discovered music is my talent quite late at age 16 but was very used to singing around the house particularly when taking bath and was also a member of the church choir all along. I was actually talented in arts too, I sketch and do graphics designs as well so it also help my music too and I can say I've developed in my craft so well Started singing from age 6 for the church choirs tho And dancing has been a very natural attribute of mine that just comes alive in me itself, I don't really need to look for dance steps to create my moves


  Are you a gospel Rapper?



OLATUNDE‬: Hip hop, Afro Pop



So you started from the church and why the diversion?


OLATUNDE‬: I do Gospel till now and even write new Gospel songs myself but it just hit me a certain day that I can do hip hop and it's really my talent, so I tried developing my art and I can say God has really shown me how lovely he is.I got a sponsor for a track of mine this year and also got noticed from a promoter in Alaba who gave me a free video shoot for the track and these things just came all in a rush when I was less expecting it but I can say it's worth it because of the sleepless nights and 24/7 efforts I put into my craft

 Awesome, hardwork pays indeed,What has been your biggest challenge thus far?


OLATUNDE:Oh, my biggest challenge for me has been in two major ways:
1. When your family doesn't support your craft, it gets harder for one to strive for success because we all got bills to pay, producer, sound engineer, blogger, hypeman, etc
2. Not getting a record deal to work with yet is very frustrating because currently I don't really need the money but just to make sure my works are out everywhere for people to listen and vibe to, it's not easy bro

 What are those stuffs you keep doing to get better with the crafts?


OLATUNDE‬: I do music 90% for the love of doing what I love doing and the other 10% goes to the necessity to earn a living from your chosen craft, I do freestyles a lot, you can check my IG handle @olatundenaani_wg
I have lots of 1-min freestyle videos on different beats there

I also write for other artistes too, helps improve my collaboration skills

Also, I am a graphics designer so I got my track arts covered and I can paste track arts on mp3s too

I also listen to music a lot, any music generally, since it's what I really love

Plus making new music makes me feel happy and God-chosen,  I'm so joyful anytime I write a new song, freestyle or not.


Are you currently signed into any label?


OLATUNDE‬: No, still hoping to get one


 If  We at babajamz.blogspot.com  connects you to a label now how will you feel?


OLATUNDE: So so much grateful, very much in fact cos it'll go a long way in helping reach out to the world cos a lot of people who has heard my works love em so much and I know there are still lots of others out there. I think this is very inspiring, helps one to reminisce about one's past struggles till the present and also, most importantly, it's definitely a step forward for every artiste out there, upcoming or not. I appreciate this so much, thanks sir


Any word for upcoming stars struggling to make it?


OLATUNDE‬: Well, all I can say is that, one has to put the love of what you do first before the money, that's the only way you can do your best in whatever you're doing, so far it gives you joy doing it, it'll definitely put some food on your table one day, just pray, believe in yourself, work very hard and be different, then the sky is just your starting point.


 Any shout out?


OLATUNDE: Yeah, my special shout out goes to every hustler out there, and also to my former sponsor and Music Master Ent, Alaba for the opportunity. They partook in making me what I still am today, and also to my Creator, FAM and social media friends out there 🙏🏼❣


 Any link to download your songs?


OLATUNDE‬: Yeah,  http://mp3afriq.com/music-olatunde-ijo-turna-prod-shockerbeat/  Olatunde - Ijo Turna.
https://affiliates.jumia.com/banners/Jumia Nigeria/MensClothing/300X250.jpg

 And how can lovers/fanz hook up with you?


OLATUNDE‬: They can follow me via my social media handles: @olatundenaani_wg on IG and Twitter
Olatunde Naani on facebook
Email: olatundenaani@gmail.com
Contact: 08107997812 (calls and text only)



There is a record label on our blog,Don Sylvester records.check them out who knows


OLATUNDE‬: Alright sir, I'll definitely do that, thanks and God bless 🙏🏼🙏🏼❣


All the best


OLATUNDE‬: ❤



https://affiliates.jumia.com/banners/Jumia Nigeria/PhonesTablets/New SmartPhone 250x250.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts