IN NEED OF COCONUT OIL OR A MODEL?CONTACT ME.

COCONUT OIL,#500

How was your day?Anything interesting about today?


Fabulous : Am Good
Yeah.... I succeeded in doing my coconut oil today

Wow ,congratulations let's talk about it


Fabulous: Thanks

 How did you come about it?


 Fabulous: Well...... My sister gave me some money
So. I went to market and I got favour... So. The woman sold 18 pieces  for me for 1800 And it's big ones oooo that they sell for 150 each


Hmmm
Wait a minute,what can this coconut oil be used for?


 Fabulous: Rashes,Stretch marks..That's what  am Using
You know some people like using harsh cream but once you mix coconut oil to a harsh  cream... It won't affect your skin,It's good for the brain
It's good for recuperating memory loss


Fabulous: You can use it on the hair.. To make the hair glow


 I think I need it for my brain,can I get a 25ltr gollon of the oil in place of that wine? Please ooo Abeg,is like I have deficiency in my  brain.
 Have mercy on me lol


Fabulous: funny you


Baby abeg ooo , No be laffing matter oo

 Fabulous : lol  I wish I can give it for free


Hmmm this madam,well that was just on a lighter note .how did you learn how to make the oil?


 Fabulous : From my late uncle's wife


Are you doing it now  like a business or just for personal use?


 Fabulous: It's a business,What I want to learn next is carrot oil


Hm mm awesome,so people can pay you to get this oil,do you always have it available?


Fabulous: Yes,I have it available


 How can some one connect to you when in need of it and other services that you render??


Fabulous: Peter salvation on facebook, calls and whatsapp :08136030377


AM A MODEL,BASED IN LAGOS


I want to sincerely appreciate your time with us today

Fabulous:The Pleasure is mine.

https://affiliates.jumia.com/banners/Jumia Nigeria/WomensAccessories/250X250.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts