I NEED A GOOD BLOGGER TO WORK WITH,AM AN ACTOR,A PRESENTER,M.C AND A COMEDIAN.




Let's know you and what you do?

MC‬: Am an actor, a presenter, comedian n Mc


And  Your name is??


MC‬: Stage name: Mc Respect (Onyeajuju d talkative of Africa)


 What exactly is your discipline?


MC‬: Very loyal n humble to humanity n my business


How did your journey started?


MC: I started in Delta buh I became full entertainer in kogi state, it was not easy but is game of passion.


What has kept you going?


MC‬: Mmmh, it is God n hope of better future, Currently I run some comedy's skit n other TV  programs


Awesome,how can people connect to the TV program both home and abroad?


MC: For now is online n which am looking forward to work with a good blogger


 So how do you make money online?,A lot of new film makers don't know how


MC‬: Hoping YouTube for now? I want learn  more


 What are the imminent challenges you're facing?

MC‬: I need to get audience n also grow my YouTube scribes , as am new on YouTube now.Secondly,At first nobody supported but after sometimes ,everyone was supporting n encouraging, saying keep it on one day hustle go pay

AM NOBODY WITHOUT A MIC.


And how are You working to achieve that?

MC‬: As I said early to work with a good blogger,

Alright, as an upcomer are fans really supporting and appreciating what you're doing?


MC‬: Yes, their encouraging alot , kudos to them

 What is your final words to both your fans and the  world?

MC: Very big thanks to my fans n d world @large, I always put smile on their face n I will never let them


How can people connect with you?


MC‬: Okay, my contacts are:
WhatsApp/calls 08162553140
FB: Okeze Emmanuel
YouTube: respect n comedy


Thanks for being our guest


MC‬: Okay, it`s my pleasure🤝🤝

Comments

Popular Posts