A FREE GIFT FROM A FRIEND,YOU TOO CAN GET IT.

Hey, I ?got a gift and I want to pass the gift to you too, OK?



(Response) OK, ?what is it?



Some Smart Phone Money.  :Do you have 3 minutes to grab the gift now? .You can collect yours from here: http://kringle.cash/?link=okadaddy



(Response) Yeah, let me .take a look.



Great, I’ll .stand by while you get it, then I’ll take you on a tour of how to use it.



(Response) OK, .I signed up.



Did you confirm your emails?



(Response) Yes.



Good.  ?The Cookies hold your place of how many Coins you will get in the November distribution period and the coins are spendable with participating merchants, OK?



(Response) OK.



In the menu .you will see Cookie Rewards, and that is where you will see the Cookies you got.  Check it out and tell me what you see.



(Response) Yeah, I see the Cookies.



TBC has been around for over 2 years, and we have over 3.3million members, over 50,000 video testimonials, a 24/7 YouTube broadcast, and 110 Native Tribes in the Philippines plus Faruna store in Nigeria have made TBC their LEGAL currency.  In the menu click on the testimonials to see what I mean, OK?



(Response)  Wow!  That’s alot of testimonies.


You see in the menu Broadcasts?



(Response) Yeah, I see the links in the .schedule.



Great, if I’m not :around, you can always go to the .current Broadcast and ask the Broadcaster questions, they are happy to help you understand anything. . Now go to: http://blog.thebillioncoin.info/



(Response)  What’s this?



That’s over 2 years of information ?from the TBC Admin.  Do you see the search box on the right side of the screen?



(Response) Yes.



Put in 110 Tribes and and click enter…



(Response) OK, I did that…



Do you see the article “May 28th, ?2018 Will Go Down in History?”



(Response) Yeah, Wow!



This is a big deal !that !our !digital money is being used as their official legal money there.  TBC has come a long ways in its first two years.  The current campaign is to get as many people set up for the November distribution.  We can make money in USD or any other currency by helping to spread the gifts around.  Would you like to make some extra money this week?  It pays daily!!!



(Response) Sure!



Excellent!  ?Let me help you take the next two steps, you need to complete your profile and pay the $10 Lifetime Wallet fee to Admin.  The Smart Phone Money is a FREE GIFT, but the web-wallet is not free, we have to pay the fee to support the growth on the system to keep it running, OK?An for further guidelines or in need of more cookies send me a whatsapp message on +2348111975560





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comments

Popular Posts